REFUNDS AND RETURN POLICY
For the purpose of this clause:
- “Australian Consumer Law” means Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- To the full extent permitted by law, and subject to the remainder of this clause, the parties agree that neither party to this agreement shall have any liability, obligation or responsibility, whether in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), under statute or on any other basis, for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use, arising in any way in connection with this agreement including, but not limited to, damage to property, injury to persons, lost profits, or delays or inconvenience, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
To the full extent permitted by applicable law, our maximum aggregate liability in respect of all Claims shall not exceed $20,000,000.
Where you obtain goods or services from us as a consumer, within the meaning of the Australian Consumer Law:
- Such goods or services are supplied subject to the guarantees set out in Division 1 of Australian Consumer Law (“the Guarantees”), subject to ii and iii;
- In the case of goods, our liability for failure to comply with a Guarantee (other than a Guarantee under section 51, 52 or 53 of the Australian Consumer Law) is limited to the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
iii. In the case of services, any liability for failure to comply with a Guarantee is limited to the supply of the services again; and
- This clause prevails over all other provisions of this agreement.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if we receive a written request that complies with the PDF format available on our website and if such request is received within 7 days of your receipt of the relevant goods, then we may at our absolute discretion authorise returns of goods or credits in respect of goods.
Returns and Credits are only accepted if authorised by Iluka Road Collection, and are received in writing by our customer service team. Credit claims will only be accepted if notification is made within 7 days of receipt unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions. Goods may only be returned by a carrier approved by Iluka Road Collection. A handling charge may apply on returned goods. Returns and Credits will only be processed once approved by our team in writing. Iluka Road Collection will not be responsible for damage caused in transit where a customer has used their own carrier.
Goods are checked before they leave our warehouse. All items must be opened and checked within 24 hours of the customer receiving the goods, otherwise, we cannot be liable for damage incurred during transit. You will be required to take a photo of the damage as proof prior to the claim being assessed.
In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged or faulty, our team will work to provide the best resolution. You will be offered a replacement item if available. If a replacement item is not available you will be offered a full refund. A refund is not available if a replacement item is available.
Goods damaged by you, natural wear and tear and Buyer’s Remorse:
We will not accept the return of goods that are damaged by you (accidentally or otherwise) or due to natural wear and tear following delivery. Once goods have been dispatched from our warehouse you will not be entitled to refuse delivery of goods nor request a return, refund or exchange of goods you have purchased on the basis that you have changed your mind about the purchase of the goods.
We will not accept the return of goods that are damaged by you (accidentally or otherwise) or damaged due to fair wear and tear following delivery. Once goods have been dispatched from our warehouse, you agree not to refuse delivery of goods nor request a return, refund or exchange of goods that you have purchased on the basis that you have changed your mind in respect of the purchase of the goods.